Thread: Pop ups & cannot install new ver of Spy Bot

Default Pop ups & cannot install new ver of Spy Bot

Hello,

I cannot install the new version it says some 2\unins000 file is missing. It cant install. I had a perv version and unistalled because i kept getting a constant spybot thing popping.
    my computer is competely overtaken with pop ups in bottom left corner. I look at these long logs of installs and data and say .. how the **** am i ever going to get this thing running right, but im here to try. Thanks in advance. If i can't even get Spybot to install i see this becoming very difficult. I also went back for a previous date as well, which i read i shouldnt have. yay! Please help.

sincerely CM.

Default Pop ups & cannot install new ver of Spy Bot

thats a Prev version ... NOT a Perv version!!! hahaha

maybe im wrong but it seems like you guys are not interested in helping me. I say that because i can see many threads starting after mine have answers. I guess im not welcome here for help? I guess i need to go somewhere else for assistance? I find that odd... but ok

Hello djcmbkny,

Quote Originally Posted by djcmbkny View Post
    maybe im wrong but it seems like you guys are not interested in helping me. I say that because i can see many threads starting after mine have answers. I guess im not welcome here for help? I guess i need to go somewhere else for assistance? I find that odd... but ok
    Perhaps you missed the FAQ? http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

In this particular forum you will need to start a new topic providing the logs requested so a volunteer analyst can advise when available.

Note:
    Posting additional comments or logs before a volunteer responds can push you back instead of forward, because your thread ends up with a newer date. In addition helpers would think you are already being assisted because of the post count, they look for topics with a 0 response. For that reason we may merge such posts but please do not count on it.

Also, this topic was started later in the day on the 29th, two days ago. Waiting for help in the Malware Forum FOUR days or longer?

Best regards.
    Last edited by tashi; 2013-08-31 at 20:09. Reason: Clarify
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016