Thread: Immunization window pops up regularly, how do i disable it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Immunization window pops up regularly, how do i disable it?

How do i disable the immunization window popping up every 1-2 weeks? I have looked everywhere in the program settings but i cannot find an option that controls this. I do not have any schedules set but the immunization windows keeps popping up and telling me that i havent immunized in a while.

I tried sending in a email through the support area of the website but was completley ignored....

Yes,another person on the forum mentioned that happening,though "Not immunizing for a while." wasn't mentioned:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...-automatically
    My own immunization window does show up every blue moon,too.I do have immunization scheduled,but it is supposed to be silent.
    I do not have any schedules set but the immunization windows keeps popping up and telling me that i havent immunized in a while.
    I believe scheduled immunization updates/refresh are offered when installing Spybot,so some people unknowingly have it set up.Have you doublechecked in task scheduler to be sure the scheduled task isn't there?

Do you mean the spybot task scheduler? Because it is completely blank...

This is for spybot 2.1 btw. Nothig in the scheduler as it is only available for the paid edition.

No,apparently when installing you have the choice to allow Spybot to take care of immunizing and updating on it's own.The paid version has access to changing the scheduled tasks through Spybot's Settings,and the free edition does not,if all is as it was when I posted the link I posted above:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...-automatically
    So,if you haven't already,could you please check Scheduled Tasks on your own computer,to see if there are any scheduled tasks listed for Spybot.
    If you're unsure on how to get to Scheduled Tasks,let me know what operating system you have,and I'll tell you how to get there.

I just disabled "refresh immunization" in task scheduler....i hope that does the trick.