Thread: Help

Default Help

I'm putting this here because I can't seem to get any response from "Official Support".

I can't get a boot CD to run. When trying to build a boot CD I get errors. Below is the log from the boot CD creator. The program helped download WAIK, which is installed. I'm running Windows 7 64bit. ANY help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Attached is log file
    Attached Files Attached Files

I haven't as yet tried creating the boot cd,so I'm not sure how helpful to you I'll be.
    From your logfile,looks like things start going pear-shaped right around this point,from the looks of things:
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Driver /driver\SpybotBootCD\Drivers /recurse...
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Error: 2
    Cannot find the specified file 'D:\SpybotBootCD\Drivers'
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    Loading registry hives...
    Copying apps to mounted folder...
    About to copy the MISSING file D:\SpybotBootCD\Apps...
    (Unfortunately,looks like the logfile has the same code that creates laughy faces on the forum.Sorry about that,unintentional on my part.)

There is a video to follow on the Spybot website.I'll post it,perhaps that will help a bit.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/features/bootcd/
    Last edited by Zenobia; 2013-10-03 at 04:02. Reason: oops!

Default File operation failed errors

Hi,

I checked your log. We are sorry. There are some failed copy procedures in the log: 'File operation failed ...'. We posted the log to our development team together with a bug report ticket.

Kind regards,
    Roberto.
    Please help us improving Spybot and download our distributed testing client.