Thread: Spybot 2.2 released

Smile Spybot 2.2 released

Spybot 2.2 just got released!

You can read the official announcement on our web site.

This new version is only a compatibility update for Windows 8.1. So if you do not plan to install Windows 8.1 on your computer, you do not need to update from Spybot 2.1 to 2.2.

Use this thread for general comments about this release, please open new threads if you like to discuss specific issues.

daemon

Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    Spybot 2.2 just got released!

You can read the official announcement on our web site.

This new version is only a compatibility update for Windows 8.1. So if you do not plan to install Windows 8.1 on your computer, you do not need to update from Spybot 2.1 to 2.2.

Use this thread for general comments about this release, please open new threads if you like to discuss specific issues.

daemon

I noticed 17K immunizations on one laptop and 12K on another. Is this normal?

Thanks,
    Last edited by ETPETP; 2013-10-19 at 20:43.

Default New Version of SpyBot

How do I get this file. I have my original file "spybotsd2-license" this has my registration info in it. How can I get the new 2.2 file and the registration info as I did in the previous version.

Please help as I was unable to get it to work by changing the name of the file so it would work in 8.1

Well I wanted to say I have this problem solved.
    I had now installed the most recent version of Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit. This I guess helped the installation of SpyBot.
    I took my "spybotsd2-license" file and it then downloaded the newest program 2.2 and everything has so far installed correctly.
    Thanks for all who have jump on this to assist.
    I certainly wish I had the time and resources to thank each and every one who helped.