Thread: Question on Scan results

Default Question on Scan results

I am new to this newer version of Spybot. Could someone please tell me how to find the details of a scan? When I click on a scan result item ( A1C94E79), over to the left it will give Details - Estimated Danger. I can't read the whole thing, it will say Estimated Danger: Very... so I click on Show Details and it directs me to Spybot Forum. I'm just looking for the details of the Estimated Danger. Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? The older version use to tell you the detail right on the results page. Thank you so much for any help.

You could widen the window with your mouse.Just hover around the edges with your mouse pointer until you see an arrow,then left click and drag it over until you can read the estimated danger.Or you could just maximize the page,that should show it.

That is how the details are shown in this version,it goes to the forum.
    If it's a usage track,it seems to perform a search of the forum for it.If you're logged in,it seems to just give results,if you're logged out,it gives you the search page where you have to enter the captcha.

I don't currently have any malware buggies to check,but I think if it's malware,it goes to the manual malware removal guide's page about the threat for info.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 2014-02-22 at 02:02.