Thread: Ignore Certain Cookies

Default Ignore Certain Cookies

I have researched this problem, including in this forum, and have yet to find an acceptable solution to my problem. I would like to ignore cookies from a certain online banking website so that I don't have to answer several security questions before reaching "Enter Password." This is the only website that I wish to retain cookies on. I could do so on the older 1.6 version of Spybot but cannot do so on my current version, Spybot plus Antivirus Home Edition 2.1.21.0. I currently ignore these cookies in my Pale Moon Options and CCleaner but I've hit a wall in Spybot S&D. If there is currently no manner in which to ignore cookies on certain websites is there a chance that Spybot may add this feature to the new version in the future? If not, I'll simply stop using Spybot, which is no reflection on the software itself; personal preferences, that's all.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and the two browsers I use are Pale Moon x86 and x64, with an occasional use of IE-11 x86. Thank you in advance for your time and any assistance provided.
    Last edited by Sichuan; 2013-12-06 at 18:04.
    It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to assist the deserving underprivileged and less fortunate among us.

Default Ignore Certain Cookies

Anyone have any information or suggestions?
    It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to assist the deserving underprivileged and less fortunate among us.

The cookie issue should be addressed.
    I personally have numerous cookies ignored in various other programs.
    Along with the File Extension and Directory selections.
    Please bring back the ability to individually select and ignore those items, cookies, file extensions and directories.
    Just finished a reinstall of Win7 & after over 2 hours running the white list, and only approx 40% finished, I had to shut it down.
    With over 250 *.ISO files having a file-size between 4 - 9 Gig. I need an option to exclude these files and or directories. (along with the cookies)
    Thanks...

rroot