Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barowwsoe2save virus

Default Run Adware Cleaner again

Sorry, I'm latent in posting -- was traveling over the holidays and not able to get to my laptop for a few days. My question is, you asked me to run adware cleaner, and due to my absence from the computer, I'll already forgotten which utility that was. Is that the MalWare utility?

Default Disregard above post -- I'm on it. Running ADWCleaner on Scan. Be back when it's done

Quote Originally Posted by snowboarder View Post
    Sorry, I'm latent in posting -- was traveling over the holidays and not able to get to my laptop for a few days. My question is, you asked me to run adware cleaner, and due to my absence from the computer, I'll already forgotten which utility that was. Is that the MalWare utility?

Disregard above post -- I'm on it. Running ADWCleaner on Scan. Be back when it's done

Emeritus-Security Expert

Had to work today, been a loooooong day , I will be back on line early in the morning
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.

Emeritus-Security Expert

Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a new DDS log with a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

ERROR MESSAGE 386
    No KeyBoard Detected
    Press F1 To Continue

Just a reminder that threads will be closed if no reply in 3 days.