Thread: Imformação

Question Imformação

Please I am interested in buying the Spybot.Search.Destroy Professional Edition.
    How does it work? I buy via bank transfer and then receive a link by email to download the program is that?

Hello maxrbig,

Quote Originally Posted by maxrbig View Post
    then receive a link by email to download the program is that?
    Yes.

http://www.safer-networking.org/shop/

Hope that helps.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Quote Originally Posted by maxrbig View Post
    Please I am interested in buying the Spybot.Search.Destroy Professional Edition.
    How does it work? I buy via bank transfer and then receive a link by email to download the program is that?

Thanks buddy I am very confused I need maximum protection on my PC type, more more anti-spayware antivirus firewall.In my opinion, maybe this isn't the right topic for reviews but here goes: both the free version like the new 2.3 beta are very good at detecting and removing adware and spyware, but even the version 2.3 beta antivirus test does not give enough protection when browsing on sites with malware and many other pests and vulnerabilities made several tests both in the free version as in 2.3 Beta and failed on Internet protection in navigation is the professional paid version will even protect me?If not we might as well continue with penalty 2.3 beta to see if it improves.If you can do anything to improve your products just say