Thread: Should I Upgrade?

Default Should I Upgrade?

New here... First post. Would like to get some feedback from other users about whether I should download 2.2 version. I'm still using 1.6 version. I seem to recall a lot of feedback about 2.0 having numerous issues. Since then it seems many peoples opinions have improved after 2.2 was released.

Is it still compatible with other full anti-virus suites(Norton) and will it still play nicely with Malwarebytes Pro? Do I need to un-install 1.6 prior to downloading 2.2?

Thank you for your feedback!

Default No answer is an anwser!

i found another thread with no answer from support...
    any answer would be better than this - it should not be difficult to answer the question for a trustworthy company like the makers of S&D.

Hello R3S0LUTI0N,

This topic was started in 2013 and the original poster asked for advice from other users.

However as with any forums topics may fall through the cracks, for human reasons.

Kind regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Snowed In View Post
    New here... First post. Would like to get some feedback from other users about whether I should download 2.2 version. I'm still using 1.6 version. I seem to recall a lot of feedback about 2.0 having numerous issues. Since then it seems many peoples opinions have improved after 2.2 was released.

Is it still compatible with other full anti-virus suites(Norton) and will it still play nicely with Malwarebytes Pro? Do I need to un-install 1.6 prior to downloading 2.2?

Thank you for your feedback!
    um, that's a tough one to answer.

read this Norton forum thread before considering installing Spybot 2.x on a machine with any Norton product installed. Uninstall either Spybot or Norton - don't keep both.
    Last edited by noel-pr7; 2015-06-29 at 06:50.