Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spybot won't update

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    The Facebook page looks like it's mostly an "announcing things" platform,same as they might post info on their website.A lot of people would look on Facebook,so it makes sense to have a Spybot page,and twitter page.
    It's always good to find help and answers here,and then there is software support offered on the Spybot website,too.The more different ways there are to find out info or get help,the better.
    That may be the case, but most people with issues and concerns would look to this help forum, not to Facebook.

Of course it is beneficial to have different ways to get info or help, but providing an "announcement" and help on a Facebook page while ignoring posts, questions and concerns and not providing the same information and assistance in the program's OWN HELP FORUM is not only disappointing, it makes no sense

Thank you to everyone who reported the issue, the team is still investigating as they were unable to reproduce it.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Maybe a fix?

Hi guys...I don't know if you're still having this issue. This happened to me today and I did something that fixed it. While the updates were still running and it was stuck updating this Trojan-C.sbi, I hit Update again while it was stuck and it worked and updated it. I don't know if it was just luck and they had cleared this up but I restarted it twice before this and had been waiting for about 20 minutes. Please let me know if it works for you. Thanks and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pilarcorpus View Post
    While the updates were still running and it was stuck updating this Trojan-C.sbi, I hit Update again while it was stuck and it worked and updated it.

Thanks mate, worked for me, maybe it's a feature