Thread: "No network connection available! Please check your connection settings."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "No network connection available! Please check your connection settings."

I got a professional license a while ago, soon after 2.0 came out, and was getting the above error. I came to these forums and there wasn't a fix at the time, so forgot about it and went on with my life. Fast forward a year or so...

Anyways, I reinstalled the system using the launcher and still get the same error. Is there a file i'm missing somewhere, or what should I do to fix this? The majority of the files in need of updating are from 2012, so i'm waaaay out of date now.

Hello Garrix,

Quote Originally Posted by Garrix View Post
    I got a professional license a while ago, soon after 2.0 came out, and was getting the above error. I came to these forums and there wasn't a fix at the time, so forgot about it and went on with my life. Fast forward a year or so...

Anyways, I reinstalled the system using the launcher and still get the same error. Is there a file i'm missing somewhere, or what should I do to fix this? The majority of the files in need of updating are from 2012, so i'm waaaay out of date now.
    Original 2012 thread: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...-Settings-quot

Which version and license year do you have of Spybot at this time please?

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Quote Originally Posted by tashi View Post
    Hello Garrix,

Original 2012 thread: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...-Settings-quot

Which version and license year do you have of Spybot at this time please?

Best regards.
    Just realized how stupid I was to not try to update. Anyways, right now I have version 2.2.21.0, startup center 2.2.21.129. I installed that, then isntalled the license files on top and it seemed to work fine. The problem I have now when I try to update is it gets stuck at: "[00:32.655] [+] File "PosOS.sbs" needs to be downloaded."

it installed about 500 other files with no problems then stuck there.