Thread: Cannot Work Out How To Download Spybot 2.

Default Cannot Work Out How To Download Spybot 2.

I have paid for a new licence (upgraded from free to Hone Edition) and received an invoice and message to say that my individual licenced copy of the software is ready to download. I'm not certain how to download this or where to find the download. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BorderReiver View Post
    I have paid for a new licence (upgraded from free to Hone Edition) and received an invoice and message to say that my individual licenced copy of the software is ready to download. I'm not certain how to download this or where to find the download. Any ideas?
    Hello,

there should have been a download link in this very email. Just download the file and then execute it to install your license.

daemon

Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    Hello,

there should have been a download link in this very email. Just download the file and then execute it to install your license.

daemon
    Thanks for reply.
    After looking in my files carefully, it looks like I did download it (just forgot), but when I try to use Spybot, I get a message "SDPEStart.exe - Entry Point Not Found" & "The procedure entry point@Sndlebug@DebugLogger could not be located in the dynamic link library snlBase150.bpl".
    It means nothing to me, other than it doesn't work.
    I've had a look through all the installation files and tried to start Spybot from there & it says the files are corrupt & to get a new installation. Having lost the original e-mail, but still have the licence details, how would I go about doing that?
    Last edited by BorderReiver; 2014-01-28 at 00:54.

Hello BorderReiver,
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderReiver View Post
    I've had a look through all the installation files and tried to start Spybot from there & it says the files are corrupt & to get a new installation. Having lost the original e-mail, but still have the licence details, how would I go about doing that?
    Please contact: sales AT safer-networking.ie (Replace AT with @ )

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016