Thread: Manual Removal Guide for Toolbar.MySearchDial

Default Manual Removal Guide for Toolbar.MySearchDial

At the end of the Manual removal Guide, under 'Final Words' in the second paragraph there is a format I don't understand. I assume I can use SpyBot pro to remove my toolbar. I just don't know how. Could you be a little more specific for a dummy like me please? Thank you ahead of time.

retiredjim

The second paragraph is just basically saying that there are some parts of the products that can be removed by Spybot,but they're difficult to describe in text form,and if you run Spybot it can help to remove those parts of the program(in this case Toolbar.MySearchDial) that are hard to describe in the guide.
    The format might look funny because I believe Friday is a bot.

So,yes,assuming you have Spybot already,then if you would like to run Spybot to remove it,and you're using Windows Vista or above,please see here:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/faq/...indows-vista7/

If,after you run Spybot,if there is anything left of Toolbar.MySearchDial,and if you're a bit unsure of the manual removal process,then the first paragraph under final words has instructions if you would like help in malware removal,so you could follow those instructions if need be:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...r-MySearchDial
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday
    Final Words:

If neither Spybot-S&D nor self help did resolve the issue or you would prefer one on one help,

1. Please read these instructions before requesting assistance,
    2. Then start your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum where a volunteer analyst will advise you as soon as available.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 2014-01-29 at 06:40.