Thread: Re-download Purchased Software

Question Re-download Purchased Software

I have recently installed my computer and would like to re-download Spybot +AV Pro. I can't seem to locate a download link. Where can I download the software from again please?

I looked through the Spybot website,and couldn't find anything written about what to do in that situation,so this is a bit of guessing on my part.
    If you used webmail(gmail,outlook.com,etc),you could probably find the email you originally received about the download details for Spybot + AV,if you kept the email,and see if the link in it still works.
    If the email you used is on your computer,and the email from Spybot was deleted when you reinstalled your operating system,then you would probably need to contact them.This is a link to their contact page:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/contact/

Thanks for the reply. I have completed the contact form twice so just waiting for a response. I use Google Mail and have searched but for some reason the mention of Spybot only shows my forum account activation. I do however have my payment transaction ID should it be needed

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I looked through the Spybot website,and couldn't find anything written about what to do in that situation,so this is a bit of guessing on my part.
    If you used webmail(gmail,outlook.com,etc),you could probably find the email you originally received about the download details for Spybot + AV,if you kept the email,and see if the link in it still works.
    If the email you used is on your computer,and the email from Spybot was deleted when you reinstalled your operating system,then you would probably need to contact them.This is a link to their contact page:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/contact/

I use gmail too,and I can never find anything,even with the new tabs/categories.
    I tried safer-networking in the search box,and the two emails I have from them came up,if that might help.
    Good luck with the contact form,I hope you get it sorted.