Thread: Cannot play FLV in Chrome only since vaccination. Coincidence ?

Question Cannot play FLV in Chrome only since vaccination. Coincidence ?

Hello.

I vaccined my computer 2 days ago and since around this day, I cannot play FLV movies from an adult website (motherless.com) with Chrome. I tried to turn AdBlock off and reboot : same problem.
    It seems that all URLs from *.motherlessmedia.com aren't loaded when they are called from motherless.com, but if I copy/paste the video's or picture's URL in the address bar, I can display or download the file ! It happens with Chrome. However, it's ok with IE and Firefox ! The video is loading properly.

Do you think the vaccination could have blocked something only in Chrome ? For information, I cancelled the vaccination + uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome and it didn't solve the problem.
    What tests can I do to exonerate Spybot's vaccination, or to fix the problem permanently ?
    Optionally, how can I remove manually all Spybot's blockings ?

Thanks for your help !

I don't have Chrome,but from what I've read on here,it isn't immunized.You can check for sure by opening Spybot,click Immunize,once the testing is done,click Show Details,and if Chrome isn't listed it isn't included in immunization.
    I also looked in the hosts file,and couldn't find the website listed,so it may also be that it isn't included in immunization.

Default Not guilty

Well, I guess you're right : the truth is out there.
    Today, I tried with an other computer on which Spybot never has been installed. Chrome still cannot play videos of this website.
    It does not solve my problem but I'm now sure that Spybot is not guilty.
    Thanks for your interest, Zenobia.

You're welcome.