Thread: Win32.Banker.visdes.br

Default Win32.Banker.visdes.br

I'm running Windows 8 with Spybot 1.6.0.30.

When Spybot finishes running, I get the following results:
    "Error during check! Win32.Banker.visdes.br [6 - $7E93499F] {TRegExpr{exec}: Not assigned Expression Property}
    "Error during check! Win32.Banker.visdes.br [8 - $00C6F460] {TRegExpr{exec}: Not assigned Expression Property}

I looked up the error and followed the instructions looking in the registry for all of the keywords (Beholder, Beholder.exe, Natgat_.exe, Natgat.exe, Nicrosoft, regss, etc.). I come up empty. I've looked for these using the "Find" utility as well as looking through the registry manually. This includes looking in all five locations Classes_Root, Current_user, Local_Machine, User and Current_Config.

Any help on how to clean this up is appreciated.

When Spybot finishes running, I get the following results:
    "Error during check! Win32.Banker.visdes.br [6 - $7E93499F] {TRegExpr{exec}: Not assigned Expression Property}
    "Error during check! Win32.Banker.visdes.br [8 - $00C6F460] {TRegExpr{exec}: Not assigned Expression Property}
    That's an error,so it doesn't mean you necessarily have Win32.Banker.visdes on your computer.It just means it encountered an error when it was scanning,and it was when it was at Win32.Banker.visdes.br,more or less.

If that is the correct version number of Spybot(Spybot 1.6.0.30) that you have,then it's old.
    The latest with the 1.6 versions is 1.6.2.
    You might want to uninstall:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/faq/how-to-uninstall/
    Spybot-S&D will uninstall from the Windows Add/Remove Software control panel without problems.

If you want to completely get rid of Spybot-S&D and the Add/Remove does not help, you can delete the installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\Spybot – Search & Destroy\).
    You might also want to delete the Spybot – Search & Destroy folder if it's still present after you uninstall and reboot,just in case,that's why I included it in the quote.

Then either Spybot 2.2,or Spybot 1.6.2 is available from the download page,whichever one you would like.Hopefully the error will be gone after you reinstall.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/dl/