Thread: Spybot Home

Default Spybot Home

Is there a forum for Spybot Home?
    Thank you

Edit
    Previous thread: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...ht=#post452136
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-04-15 at 21:00. Reason: Moved from the Tavern to Spybot forum, added link. :-)

Default Green and red bars

Ive been using spybot home for a week. Ive gotten hits of 1 to 3 anf green indicator bars. Twice I got red bars and a 6. What do thebars represent and what is the difference between a 1 and a 9? Is one stronger than the other and how so. . How do I keep these things off my computer. Does it help to run a scan in "safe mode". Please advise the results

Quote Originally Posted by adben1952 View Post
    Ive been using spybot home for a week. Ive gotten hits of 1 to 3 anf green indicator bars. Twice I got red bars and a 6. What do thebars represent and what is the difference between a 1 and a 9? Is one stronger than the other and how so. . How do I keep these things off my computer. Does it help to run a scan in "safe mode". Please advise the results

I have been using for about a week also. I really don't understand what you need? What bars?, or where are they located and how are you scanning. When I do a scan I open the immunization in start center and run each section. When that's finished then I do a quick scan. Sorry.

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by adben1952 View Post
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...331#post442331

Can you provide a screen shot of the results. :-)

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016