Thread: I'm sorry I don't know where this goes

Default I'm sorry I don't know where this goes

I just signed up on these boards because I encountered I problem. I don't know where I'm supposed to post my problem, and I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I use Spybot to get rid of my Spyware, but my knowledge about anything technical is really low.

Recently, Spybot deleted MyWay (I think) and now everytime I start up my computer an error message pops up:

I know this probably isn't a big deal or anything, but I don't know what to do about it and my computer is new, so I'd rather have as few errors as possible. Will someone help me?

Thanks...

Hello.

Please follow the instructions in this sticky topic:
    "BEFORE you POST" -Preliminary Steps

Then start your own thread here:
    Malware Removal Forum

A helper will analyse the log/s and assist you.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Post Where to post

Hello Cap'nJack. There are specific types & sizes of pictures, avatars, etc. that will be accepted on the forums. I regret that I do not know the precise sizes; however, since you're a "newbie" it may be possible that you've not been given permission via the forum leaders to post items of this type just yet. Here again, this is speculation on my part. If you look at the bottom of your posting, it will show the permissions you've been granted.

Look at the "Additional Items" category at the bottom of a Submit Reply form.
    If your inquiry is related to Spybot S&D, then you've posted in the correct forum. Hope you get answers to solve your problem. Congratulations on getting a brand new computer. Regards, Tarheel.