Thread: How to un-Hide Cleaned up temp. files dialog in Spybot S&D v2.3.39.0 System Scan

Default How to un-Hide Cleaned up temp. files dialog in Spybot S&D v2.3.39.0 System Scan

I am running Win 7 Pro SP1 64-bit ... my user account has admin priv.'s ...

Yup ... I clicked on the 'Hide' button to see what it meant / did exactly ...

I have been in to Settings > Dialogs and placed a check mark in the 'Show various non-critical dialogs (except for those disabled below)'
    and then, below, in Setting: File Scan, I removed the check marks in the two boxes: 'Offer to clean files.' & 'Warn when adding huge amounts of files.'

Nothing I have done has restored the 'Cleaned up temporary files' dialog in the System Scan app.

Will it just magically re-appear in due course? When there are sufficient temp files to merit it?

Thanks, FFF

I've been waiting to have too many temporary files so I could Hide them,but so far no luck.
    I think it must come back after there are sufficient temp files to merit it,I looked all over Spybot and couldn't find any way to unhide it.

Zenobia ... thanks for weighing in on this matter ... time will tell I guess ...

FFF