A few weeks ago, I had problems with Chrome being hijacked. I did some research and found out about your product. I downloaded the free version to check it out. It worked pretty well, finding a bunch of stuff that my other malware product didn't and solved the hijack problem. Yesterday I decided to buy the corporate version so I could schedule it. So far, big mistake. I have posted two messages to the support address that I got in an email and received nothing for an answer. I am hoping for better luck here. Here's the situation:

-In a nutshell, my option to "Start a Scan" is greyed out so at first I could not run one. After doing some research in the FAQ's, I decided to turn on (not off) the Spybot proxy and temporarily turn off my firewall. I'm not sure which (or if either) of these worked but I was able to scan. I scanned and it gave me a list of things to fix. I clicked on 'Fix' and it gave me the blue circle for an hour. I had to stop the process. When I started up Spybot again, again it would not allow me to scan no matter what I did. For the record, it always tells me I have 'Missing Signatures.' When I do an update, it then tells me an error occurred during antivirus updates.

So, great product guys. And no real support. I am currently unable to A) scan or B) get any kind of support, rendering the product effectively useless. Can someone either help me solve this or tell me how I get a refund? I am running Windows 7.