Thread: Scan Results

Default Scan Results

:: RootAlyzer Results
    File:"Invisible to Win32","C:\AMDM_P"
    File:"No admin in ACL","C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFD6F6860C22379DC5.TMP"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Castlevania Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition\Uninstall Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition.lnk:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\ProgramData\CyberLink\CLDShowX.ini:Update.CL:$DATA"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\SysTray\BattMeter\","Flyout"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Security Center\","Svc"

over the last few days my RAM usage increases gradually throughout the day until it's sitting at over 70% memory used while having nothing running. I have disabled all start up programs, but that just lowered the initial usage. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    (oh and the deep scan results also had 10 processes that didn't show in the log, don't know if that's normal)

Hello Orange22,

Quote Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
    over the last few days my RAM usage increases gradually throughout the day until it's sitting at over 70% memory used while having nothing running. I have disabled all start up programs, but that just lowered the initial usage. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    It wouldn't hurt for someone to take a look at the system in the Malware Removal Forum and set your mind at ease.

Please see that forum's FAQ which includes guidelines and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS and aswMBR logs used for analysis.
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Then start a new topic there providing the logs and a volunteer analyst will advise you.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016