Thread: Q ti current version

Default Q ti current version

used it with my XP past time, years ago, together with an other AV program fine. Now running Win7/64 with GData AV installed.

For me the question is, before I try to intall it again, if some good features of the old version are still in:

- can I run it together with GData w/o conflict?

- is there an instant working module for downloading?

- are the firewall settings hard fixed, so that no program can modify the firewall settings (same for tunneling to IPv6)
    sample: GDada and some other AV Programs do not protect the firewall settings well. I have Steam and Terra Tec Home TV Video, and both lift the firewall blocks set so that they can connect to Internet, doing that with any start of them. I want to block any IPv6 as well as any tunnelling of Windows to IPv6 and want to be sure that my settings in Firewall get not modified w/o my OK.

In former Spybot version it was blocked fine, was the main reason why I had it that time.

Thumbs down 2.4 Does not protect Firewall before manipulatiopn as in earlier Skyrim versions

just tested. In opposite to former Skybot versions running on my XP, the 2.4 does not protect the firewall settings before manipulation by installed software.
    Both, Steam as well as TV Studio create a new entry in firewall alowing connection by any protocol, IPv4 + IPv6, evben if I had set them to "blocked" before.

I think, same problem will be with any other sotware installed.

This was th eprior feature for me in former versions, and the Immunisation becomes obsolete by this.

Too bad. I'm really disappointed.