I am running a Spybot deep scan after discovering yesterday that I might have been infected with backdoor.Bot.Ed and other variations of backdoor bot. I first noticed uncontrollable scrolling in email and other applications, so I rebooted my PC and then it was fine. However, I have ESET NOD 32 Anti Virus 7, and it repeatedly reported that it had blocked the backdoor bot but the warnings kept recurring after I closed the window. I opened Malwarebyte and it also continuously reported cleaning this threat but the box kept popping up. After it turned up in scans, I located an appdata local temp 0722.dll in my C drive and asked Spybot to search and destroy it, and it's gone now. Since then I have run repeated scans (note, I was unable to get my PC into safe mode) on both NOD and Malwarebyte and they came back clean, as did a simple Spybot scan. However, I am concerned about rootkit malwareand am now running a deep scan on Spybot, and I am getting LOTS of no admin in ACL files and 2 registry keys. I am wondering if these are malicious and whether I should delete them.

The registry keys that report no admin in ACL are Type: Key
Object: Flyout
Location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\WoW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\SysTray\BattMeter\
Details: No admin in ACL

and Type: Key
Object: Svc
Location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\WoW6432Node\Microsoft\Security Center\

an example of the many files flagged in red as no admin in ACL:
Type: File
Object: ~DF0626843B5B85CBE9.TMP

all of these are flagged in red and begin with ~D. I cannot open them.

I also have many, many "unknown ADS" but most of them are jpegs or dropbox items and I don't think these are a threat.

Advice please? Thanks!