Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
Let's see if you're getting the same thing in your logfile.
Open Spybot Start Center,click Advanced User Mode,click Report Creator,then click Show logs on the left,then open Updates.log,click Edit,Select All,then rightclick,select Copy,then Paste it here.
Sorry it took me awhile to respond. I've found issues unrelated to Spybot with updates. Update within MSE works but Windows Updates doesn't work(???) - error code 0x8024402c that can't be resolved with the usual Microsoft Fix-it repairs. Microsoft tells me to "check connections to URLs(all Microsoft) used in SDP service". All points to something I did within the Tiny Wall program and NOT the Skype un-install. Perhaps when I get my firewall rules in order all my update programs will work(?). Will let you know once I figure out how to fix connection problems over the internet. The LAN works fine, going to try disabling MSE, clean up my firewall rules and then try all three updates......

BTW, my Spybot updates log goes back to 02-06-2014 and is ten miles long, don't want to bother you with it's length, unless I still have problems w/ updating Spybot after figuring out why my computer is not allowing communication with only certain URLs and the SDP service. Thanks for you time.