Thread: Lost in space

Default Lost in space

Perhaps I am not in the correct site. I am having a problem with Spy Bot and I can not fix it. There was an answer to my post by Tashi but I could not figure out what to do. What has happened to my computer. It was fine 3 days ago. Now I get these screens saying content is "BAD"

By the way I hope this is not a copy of the first letter I wrote. I just found this letter with only a few lines as the ones I just wrote.

Please help me, I don't know what all the threads are. I am in total confusion. I just use the computer for fun I don't write code or program not do I want to. Also, I was sent to bleepingcomputer.com which was more confusing to me.

Can't someone please help me in ordinary English. Or let me know how to delete S&D which I think is a shame because it was a nice program.

Tashi, I thank you for your response but I wasn't able to implement it to fix the problem. And it seems to be such a simple one. The pop up boxes have changed and it won't let me on pages because it deems there is "BAD" content. How can every page have bad content or malicious content? And now the box with the choice to "allow" or "deny" is greyed out???

Best regards,

Jay Briggs

PS

I accidently hit the wrong button now I am blocked form certain pages eBay is one. on your info pages nothing address this problem or how to fix it or how-to contact you. I don't know how I landed on "bleepingcomputer.com"?

I am a donator so I am not looking for free ride so can please help me. I am being blocked and it's annoying. I can't undue it. pleas advise. asap
    Perhaps I am not in the correct site (I was sent to bleepingcomputer.com?). What has happened to my computer. It was fine 3 days ago. Now I get these screens saying content is "BAD" content. I am blocked from seeing whole screen in eBay. Life id a fiasco. Quel damage!
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-09-12 at 03:44. Reason: Moved from "Tests" Removed email address

Hello jaybriggs,

This is your original topic: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...020#post457020

I think I misunderstood the problem.

Please list:

Your version of Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/shop/
    The operating system
    Other security programs installed
    Any issues with the computer's performance not already mentioned.

I removed your email address as it's best not to post it in a public forum.

Members can keep track of their threads and choose how to be notified about updates. Subscriptions

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016