Thread: Youtube problem

Question Youtube problem

O.K. so I have a problem with youtube ever since I installed the newest version of Spybot (2.4)

It wont let me reply or sign into google+ to be able to see messages. It's only happened since I got the newest version. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling and just uninstalling but it's still happening and it's seriously annoying!

It would be good if someone could see my computer screen to see what I mean, but a big google+ window opens when I try to reply to comments but it closes again before anything loads in it.

Please help

Youtube comments stopped being shown for me shortly after updating firefox,but I quickly decided that was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Anyhoo,I digress.

Have you tried signing into Google Plus right on the site?When I go to Youtube,I'm already logged in,so perhaps you were unknowingly logged out of google plus at some point,and you can't log back in on the youtube page for some reason.
    https://plus.google.com/

I can't login to Google plus whilst on youtube but I can on Google, anytime I am on youtube it says I am not signed into Google plus even though I know I am.

What browser are you using?

Mozilla version 28.0
    I know it's not the latest version, but youtube was honestly working fine until recently on the exact same version.

Follow this page to check third-party cookies.If third-party cookies are set to Never,try changing it to another option,then try Youtube again:
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...ookie-settings

Huh yeah that sorted it, weird as I never changed any settings :S Oh well at least it seems to work now, thanks!

You're welcome.
    Spybot usually asks if you would like to block third party cookies if it detects that they aren't blocked,so that might have been what happened.