Thread: When Logged in some pages won't load

Question When Logged in some pages won't load

When logged into my Drupal Themesnap webpage, spybot blocks the popup theme page. If I am not logged in then the popup theme page appears. Any ideas on how to fix this problem and where this question should be posted, also whether it is quarantine or immunize where this problem occurred? I have already "unimunized" and restarted the pc but that didn't remedy the problem.

Your question is in the right place.Which version of Spybot are you using?And also which browser do you usually use when you're on Drupal Themesnap?

It is spybot S&D 2. It's Drupal 7.

I've also tried to undo quaranteening and immunisation. I'm also having trouble using the Westernunion site to send money. I tried to restore my system to a previous set point. That didn't work.

Would you be using the Spybot proxy?

The problem seems to be directly related to being logged into a site. It happens on Firefox or IE.

How would I know if I'm using Spybot proxy. I'm using the free one.

You could look in Spybot's settings to see if you're using the Spybot proxy.
    But first,if you happen to have just installed Spybot recently,you should Update,if you haven't already.There's an update available that should disable the proxy on it's own by default without having to set it yourself.
    If you're on Vista and above,right click the Spybot start center and select Run As Administrator,check mark Advanced User Mode,then click Update,then after the test completes,click the Update button at the top.

After the Updates are complete,close the Updates window,then click Settings,click the Internet Protection tab,if there's a check mark beside Use Spybot Proxy,remove it,then click Apply and OK.

It seems the problem isn't even related to Spybot. Thx for your assistance. I've been knocking my head for the past few days fiddling with pc and all and it's an entirely different problem.

Ok,thanks for letting me know.