Thread: Changing Language in 2.4

Default Changing Language in 2.4

I've tried to install v 2.4 4 times now and even though I specify English for the install language, Spybot is in French. The only instructions I've found so far seem to apply to the old version and besides that, I don't understand French which makes it extremely difficult to figure out if there's something in the menus that might take me somewhere interesting.

How do I get it to speak my language?

That's weird,usually I've only seen the installer in English.
    Maybe delete the install file you have currently,then try downloading another one.This is the mirror selection for Spybot 2.4 free edition,if that was the version and edition you were installing before:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/mirrors/

Default me 2

i have been using spybot for years...all the sudden yesterday the 2.4 showed up as a different language...im not even sure which language it not Spanish...i uninstalled and reinstalled making sure to select English but the program is till using this other language...please help, thank you

Default WillJ

Quote Originally Posted by KateAkaGunner View Post
    i have been using spybot for years...all the sudden yesterday the 2.4 showed up as a different language...im not even sure which language it not Spanish...i uninstalled and reinstalled making sure to select English but the program is till using this other language...please help, thank you
    Same here!!