Thread: Browse For A Cause

Default Browse For A Cause

I have been trying to figure out how to send my false report of Browse for a Cause. I know this question has been answered but I still can't seem to send anything to Team Spybot. Its so frustrating. Spybot detects it even cleaned it. But it is a bad virus. Scared to do banking or send out anything from my computer. I am new to this and not great with the ends and out's of a computer. When I go to send my report it says I have no association in my email. I thought it would come up when I click on it I entered my email when signing up.

Please I would really like to get "fix" what has been scanned and get Browse For A Cause out of my computer.

Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by tashi; 2015-01-28 at 17:51. Reason: Moved from False Positives

Hello kimbers671,

For someone to take a look at the system please start a topic in the Malware Removal Forum and a volunteer analyst will advise you.

First see that forum's FAQ which also includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide the logs from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and aswMBR, which are the logs used in the preliminary analysis.
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016