Thread: spybot conflicting with Dragon Narurally Speaking Version 13

Default spybot conflicting with Dragon Narurally Speaking Version 13

I am having problems with Dragon not loading on my new Dell Desktop Computer, and I just installed Spybot Virus sofrtware. I have been using Spybot for years as a free version and it has been great at saving my computers on more than one occasion. Now, with two new computers, one which I have stopped using completely, and the Dell purchased to replace that one, I am having these problems. I have uninstalled Windows Defender, but I am continuing with this issue. Please help me.

Did you run a Spybot scan before Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 stopped loading?

Default Dragon 13 conflict

Yes, I always run scans before going to work. I have a new Dell computer that I just set up, and that is the one running Dragon 13 with the loading problem. I called tech support with Nuance and got no solution. I have no problem loading the previous version of Dragon on my older computer running Windows 7 Pro also. I have always used Spybot, and run daily scans, but once I added the virus protection feature, I have problems. I removed Windows Defender yesterday, and it is working a little better. I hope I have no permanent damage to my OS.

Let's have a look at a checks.logfile,and see what's in that to start,and go from there.
    Open Spybot start center,checkmark advanced mode,click Report Creator,then Show Logs over to the right.Scroll down,and find the checks logfile with the date of when Dragon Naturally Speaking stopped loading.The date should be appended to the end of the logfile.
    As an example of what a checks logfile with the date appended to it looks like,here's the name of one of my checks logfiles from December 21st of two years ago:Checks.131221-0703.txt

Doubleclick the checks.logfile,then go to Edit,select all,then rightclick,select Copy,then Paste it here.