First Post, What's Happening?!

I just want to say that while I might be very proficient, even supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in some areas, my skills weak in the others.
I hope that the answer to my question isn't too obvious than.
With that being said, here is what I am wondering:

After doing a full system scan w/ SBS&D 2.4, it came up with three internet explorer location entries in cookie, cache, and history.

This is surely normal, except that I uninstalled IE about 55 days ago.

I am pretty sure I discovered that the right+click option "jump to location" is only for registry entries? As I tried that.

I did realize right after that there was an Internet Explorer folder in C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Microsoft, which had a bunch of junk in it, so I assumed that was what it found.

At this point it was mystery solved for me, but thinking about it again I know for a fact that I have run at least 10 full scans since IE was uninstalled, and this never showed up before, as it would stick out for me.

Any thoughts?

I am thinking the most logical thing would be that those found IE files simply only met the criteria of the most recent Spybot updates - which I DL'd right before the scan.

I just thought it was strange. Not really important (than again, unless it is), just intriguing me.

Any input is much appreciated.

Btw, this has been an enjoyable first post!

Thanks,
LeMur