Hello everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm not able to find any related threads. Probably because of my limited knowledge.

Anyway, managed to create a Boot CD. When running it and the first screen view shows I have no contact with my wireless keyboard and mouse.

The log file from the creation of the Boot CD shows the following errors:

HTML Code:
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Error: 2
Cannot find the specified file 'C:\SpybotBootCD\Drivers'
The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
Loading registry hives...
Copying apps to mounted folder...
About to copy the MISSING file C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps...
----------------------------------------
Copied C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Apps.
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\winhlp32.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\winver.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\xchm.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
File operation failed (error 0x02)!
Saving shell options...
Copying system libraries from running system...
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\oledlg.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
File operation failed (error 0x78)!
Copied C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32.
Copied C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEAdvPack.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32.
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\oledlg.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\shfolder.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
Could not copy C:\WINDOWS\system32\IEAdvPack.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
File operation failed (error 0x78)!
Unloading registry hives...
Preparing CD image file system...
Are these errors related to my issue?

Please help me out