Thread: Software is being updated...

Question Software is being updated...

The system tray icon always says this. I had a problem with updating recently. It kept failing but after several tries it finally updated. But this message is still there. I don't think it is a problem but it's just... lets say worrysome a little because I believe it's updated but it says that it's trying to update.

Hello ThePeck,

Apprantly there was an issue on the server regarding updates which should be resolved now.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Problems with Spybot + Antivirus

I have the same problem with updates except nothing happens - have left application open for over two hours but just continually says 'The software is being updated..'
    Also have problem once a system scan finishes, I select Fix Selected and nothing happens. Eventually I check with Task Manager to discover the program has stopped responding. I have closed it down and tried again with the same results.

Marc

Quote Originally Posted by tashi View Post
    Hello ThePeck,

Apprantly there was an issue on the server regarding updates which should be resolved now.

Best regards.
    I've restarted several times and still shows that. I guess it's nothing and won't worry about it but tit's actually been showing that for several months.