Thread: When will RootAnalyzer EVER be available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 AND Windows 10? Hmm???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry When will RootAnalyzer EVER be available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 AND Windows 10? Hmm???

Ok so I am not sure where to correctly place this question but I just downloaded Spybot last night and I chose to run a rootkit scan via the advanced options on Spybot - Search & Destroy 2.4 for Windows 7. Anyways it finished scanning the registry in 01:12:12 hours and finished scanning the filesystem in 18:06:04 hours. I checked the results of this and there are about 400-500 files (guesstimate) Unknown ADS and there are about No admin ACL 25 files. My question is who does this mean? I am asking due to the fact my computer has been acting very strange and laggy as of late and my brother seems to think that I have a rootkit in my system or a lot of viruses. I have used Malwarebytes Anit-Rootkit (Beta) and the rootkit scan inside of the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and both came back that there was nothing. Which I find very odd since my computer is acting up etc. And I was wondering if what the Rootkit scan found was something bad or not. Also I have not tried to use the RootAnalyzer yet since my OS is not supported.
    Last edited by tashi; 2015-07-14 at 06:11. Reason: Merged two topics