Thread: When will RootAnalyzer EVER be available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 AND Windows 10? Hmm???

Angry When will RootAnalyzer EVER be available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 AND Windows 10? Hmm???

Ok so I am not sure where to correctly place this question but I just downloaded Spybot last night and I chose to run a rootkit scan via the advanced options on Spybot - Search & Destroy 2.4 for Windows 7. Anyways it finished scanning the registry in 01:12:12 hours and finished scanning the filesystem in 18:06:04 hours. I checked the results of this and there are about 400-500 files (guesstimate) Unknown ADS and there are about No admin ACL 25 files. My question is who does this mean? I am asking due to the fact my computer has been acting very strange and laggy as of late and my brother seems to think that I have a rootkit in my system or a lot of viruses. I have used Malwarebytes Anit-Rootkit (Beta) and the rootkit scan inside of the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and both came back that there was nothing. Which I find very odd since my computer is acting up etc. And I was wondering if what the Rootkit scan found was something bad or not. Also I have not tried to use the RootAnalyzer yet since my OS is not supported.
    Last edited by tashi; 2015-07-14 at 07:11. Reason: Merged two topics

Angry When will RootAnalyzer EVER be available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 AND Windows 10? Hmm???

Not sure if this has already been posted or asked before if it has then I am sorry for repeating but I really need to know. When is the RootAnalyzer going to be available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10? As it sits these are the ONLY Supported Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, and Windows PE and that is bull. I mean make a program where ALL Window users can use the program.

Hello DarkPrincess,

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrincess View Post
    I am asking due to the fact my computer has been acting very strange and laggy as of late and my brother seems to think that I have a rootkit in my system or a lot of viruses. I have used Malwarebytes Anit-Rootkit (Beta) and the rootkit scan inside of the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and both came back that there was nothing. Which I find very odd since my computer is acting up etc.
    Please start a topic in the Malware Removal Forum so a volunteer analyst can take a look at the system and advise.

First see that forum's FAQ which also includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide the logs from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and aswMBR, which are the logs used in the preliminary analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016