Knowing that the Windows 10 install program would remove Spybot S&D 2.4, I went ahead and uninstalled it myself before the upgrade. The Windows 10 Professional upgrade (32-bit) went smoothly and everything worked afterward (including Windows Defender) so I used the Spybot "Post-Win10 Spybot-install" icon which had been placed on the desktop to reinstall the new 2.5 version of the program. After it was installed I began to get notices that I needed to turn on Windows Defender. Well I've tried to do that multiple times but it simply won't turn back on. I've been running Spybot and Microsoft Security Essentials (& its later successor Windows Defender) together with no problem since Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Why now all of the sudden would Spybot shut down Windows Defender when it never has before? I have to believe that I'm not the only guy this has happened to thus far but I could find no other references to this exact problem on the Forum. I feel like the answer has to be a simple one. Thanks & standing by...