Thread: Immunise it!

Question Immunise it!

I've been using and providing copies of Spybot S&D since it came out,.. seems I have a small glitch on our two systems. Running Immunise, it blocks all but 6 bad products,.. comes up with a message to tel me so. OK, so run the immunise again and same result. Nothing is checked in the products lists so what is not happening here?? Usage tracks perhaps? I do use these to find stuff I loose due to actute brain-fade (old age??) so I don't "fix 'em". Any ideas what's going on here, I just spent ages plowing through the forums but seems I have either a unique problem or no-one else has noticed this one??

I previously had this problem but that was on another system. I didnt think too much of it. Now on this system it says "all bad products blocked", but then it will say "[random number] of bad products to block" at seemingly random intervals after the application/system has been restarted.

Not stealing your thread, but just to let you know you're not alone

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Windows 98, 98SE or ME? Not a unique problem. Two of the many threads on the problem:

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Default Ah,.. so I'm not quite potty yet?

Cheers md,.. seems I didn't find these other threads, probably cos I didn't look far enough! I run 98SE because some music equipment drivers can't speak XP and this only popped up recently after a major rebuild. (New hardware etc) I am the admin here,... although the wife would say different! This makes sense though,.. seems the number cruncher has got its facts wrong?? Ho Hum,.. I'll just wait till an update sorts it, the thing still works anyway.
    Never too old to learn are we??