I am using Win 8.1 64bit and running as admin I am unable to immunize telemetry hosts. When I click on the optional tab and try to apply Telemetry Hosts (extensive lists) I am unable to get it to actually apply. Here is the info from the log tab:

Code:
[-] Telemetry Hosts: Unable to access hosts file, attempt 1: Unable to create file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.".
[.] (TWindows10TelemetryHostsImmunization)
[-] Telemetry Hosts: Unable to access hosts file, attempt 1: Unable to create file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.".
[i] Telemetry Hosts: 65 entries found in hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.).
[i] Telemetry Hosts: 65 entries found in hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.).
[i] Telemetry Hosts (extensive list): 65 entries found in hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.).
[.] (TWindows10TelemetryHostsOptionalImmunization)
[-] Telemetry Hosts (extensive list): Unable to access hosts file, attempt 1: Unable to create file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.".
[-] Telemetry Hosts (extensive list): Unable to access hosts file, attempt 1: Unable to create file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.".
[i] Telemetry Hosts (extensive list): 65 entries found in hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.).
I have been unable to get past 14% protection, I have tried reinstalling to no avail. Is there anything I can do?