Hi! I am new to this forum. I ran a scan for over 7 hours today in Spybot Rootkit and I finally gave up and stopped it after it hung on one file for several hours and never continued. The file was a Windows Media file - Windows Media Player was deleted from my system a while back to help it run smoother.

I am on Windows 7 and the problem began when my Comodo 'could not start' until I manually started it, just about every time I reboot. Then my browsers began to lag and freeze (Firefox and Google Chrome). Now, Google Chrome will not open at all!!! Every time I try to open it is says that "a problem is keeping it from opening" and Windows looks for a solution to the problem but never finds one. Firefox now freezes more frequently and gets completely stuck to the point that I have to use task manager to close it and reboot it.

Here are my partial scan results, up until the point the scanner froze:

Okay.... I am trying to use CTRL A to select all to copy/paste the results but it isn't working. How do you get the results pasted on this forum? Sorry for my ignorance!