Thread: Advanced PC Care Spoiled My PC Scam Virus tool

Default Advanced PC Care Spoiled My PC Scam Virus tool

Accidentally my younger sis who don't have technical knowledge download and install Advanced PC Care fake utility tool on my System. That was shows me 500 above system issue on my Windows 10 Running PC. She was scared and purchase full version of this tool and spend 40$. After that repair my System and unable to boot again.

Before yesterday my System running good. But Now unable to boot even safe mode. After that She told me that she purchase Advanced PC Care tool for 40$ and repair PC because its shows her 500 system issue.

Now i searched on Internet above that tool everyone told to uninstall it and don't use. But what to do its spoiled my PC and unable to boot right now. Advanced PC Care really fake scam utility tool they stooled my Money :(

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Hi and welcome.

I've consulted with fellow colleagues over the issues your having.

What I would like to suggest is create a member ID at this forum.
    http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=119

Create a new topic explaining whats happened to your Windows 10 boot up and that you have no appearance of Safe mode. They will be better at helping the machine boot up or if needed to do a system repair.
    Then, after the machine can boot up and load we can help you with malware removal if still present at that time.
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.