bought this piece of spyware back in 08. within under a year after buying this off the shelf, for cash, they decide to add fun. They added things before this to devalue the game play. The fun they added, now they value, and after me buying this game, them changing the game and adding anyone who wants to play it for free, and adding fun, that they profit from, and is only secondary to the game, they never supported it after this, they now require your personal details to continue to use this. The fun is valued and now, given value to the company who made it, valve by them getting yoru personal details, your mobile phone number. This value they talked about was what they called, fun. This was all said by them. This is internet gambling backed by them getting yoru mobile phone number to add value from this to them. And denies you the right to play, the game that you paid them money for already to do. This violates internet anonimity and I ask this and Ill find whichever rules I need to go by to make it possible to be defined as spyware by just asking me, add this to the spyware database.

I believe this as a whole attack on the internet and all Valve software games should be deemed spyware if distrubuted by Steam and required Steam to play the game. Especially when it's multiplayer and can be editted by them, to destroy the game. They took out the community the game had from the paying players who bougth team fortess 2 by giving it away for free and destroyed the game play of it. The game is actually, even broke now. I believe the game developers actually engage in paying employees to lie about their product in-game and in public. This isn't software and it's internet online gambling marketted to little kids.

Ask me and I'll give the details on how it is spyware to be the definition and fit a type of program called spyware, if its not clarified here. I did actually buy this game from the store at wal-mart. Theyve been paid by me and its uncalled for to ask for my personal details to use what i got, my own product I bought.

thanks.