Thread: I have a huge problem with Spybot over Windows 10

Angry I have a huge problem with Spybot over Windows 10

Hi everyone, i have a big problem with Spybot running on Windows 10 Pro, the software was installed as a normal app, but, when i try to remove it couldnīt did it, sorry about my bad english i do my best but i need your assistance in this problem, i canīt remove Spybot Search and Destroy in my Windows 10 pro, always when i restart my PC the setup starts with it and offers to reinstall the software, it is normal?, is a corrupted instalation?, what i doing wrong?.

I have 2 days running Spybot, i canīt remove it, no matter what i do, Spybot refuses to go away from my system.
    Last edited by materiadeluz; 2015-12-17 at 02:04.

Default Uninstall instructions

Here's a link to a Spybot Knowledgebase page about uninstalling & reinstalling: https://www.safer-networking.org/support/knowledgebase/
    Hope that helps.

`To fix this issue, please delete the file "Post Windows 10 Spybot-install" from your Desktop.

Please also delete the folder:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\Spybot - Search and Destroy

These were included in our updates for users upgrading to Windows 10.

During the upgrade process, Spybot is likely to be uninstalled. It can be reinstalled by running this file, which will survive the upgrade process.

If you do not plan to upgrade to Windows 10, these can be deleted. If you need to, you can get this file back by reinstalling Spybot.

You can also uninstall Spybot completely before the upgrade and reinstall it after.

Quote Originally Posted by niall2 View Post
    `To fix this issue, please delete the file "Post Windows 10 Spybot-install" from your Desktop.

Please also delete the folder:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\AV\Spybot - Search and Destroy

These were included in our updates for users upgrading to Windows 10.

During the upgrade process, Spybot is likely to be uninstalled. It can be reinstalled by running this file, which will survive the upgrade process.

If you do not plan to upgrade to Windows 10, these can be deleted. If you need to, you can get this file back by reinstalling Spybot.

You can also uninstall Spybot completely before the upgrade and reinstall it after.
    thanks but i wanna get my computer free of Spybot until this issue is fixed, is a bug i whait to be fixed
    Alberto Sangiao