Thread: System Mechanic

Default System Mechanic

It appears Shareware on Sale is offering System Mechanic for free. But this is a malware program. I wrote this letter below to them. They also asked me to post it onto their website.

Dear admin,

I feel the need to warn you for this program. Some years ago I bought a license from System Mechanic. At first it seemed to be a good program. But afterwards it appeared to be malware. What's up? This program generates viruses itself and then they "detect" alot of malware. I wasn't able to remove the program from my computer and I contacted their support team. They would help to remove it if I would pay a sum for that. I do no more know how much money they asked for it happened more than 10 years ago. But this has really happened. I didn't pay but I tried manually to remove the register keys and after that I used several programs to clean up my computer. There were lots of viruses left on my computer and it took some time to get my pc virusfree. So I want to warn you for these practices. You better don't offer this dishonest program.

With kind regards,

Zonnetje60
    Last edited by Zonnetje60; 2015-12-21 at 03:16.