Not very happy with how SBS&D installed the "Post Windows 10 Spybot-install" by 'stealth' through the usual 'update' - I have been running SBS&D for years without much problem, then out of nowhere the '"Post Windows 10 Spybot-install" icon pops up on my desktop!...I have no intention of upgrading from Vista to Windows 10, so tried uninstalling....no way to uninstall/remove via SBS&D! Then tried deleting via ‘right-clicking’ the icon and selecting ‘SBS&D / delete’, but got a popup screen with this message ‘The file you are trying to delete has been signed by Safer-Networking Ltd…To protect SS&D against manipulation, it cannot delete itself.’. I then tried 'Killing' it, but got the same popup screen with the same message. So then tried using AVG to shred/delete it, and got the message 'Sorry, we cannot shred this file – You do not have enough access rights to shred it.’ (I was running with administrator rights at the time!). Then tried various other programs to delete, shred, remove or uninstall it...all to no avail!

I'm really disappointed that SBS&D seems to be going down the same route as some other software programs by installing programs without express authority under the apparent premise that SBS&D 'knows best', and am disappointed that I have had to waste hours trying to resolve a problem created by SBS&D. Even the SBS&D's 'safer-networking', 'safer-networking/faqs' pages and even the SBS&D pages re Windows 10 etc...all offering options assuming you are running windows 10, or if the appropriate operating system/Vista is searched, nothing found re uninstalling, removing, deleting etc from Vista!?

Can anyone shed some light on how to 'permanently' remove this program (and icon from my desktop)....thanks