Thread: Addthis Toolbar Blocked?

Default Addthis Toolbar Blocked?

I've added a Addthis script code to this site and it does not show up for any of my browsers(3).

<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-56c8b7020a76f440"></script>

Here's the site:
    http://www.thesleepshop.com/

It shows up fine on 2 other computers so I am suspecting that maybe it's the new Kaspersky anti-virus, Malwarebytes and/or Spybot but I have uninstalled the malware programs and disabled the anti-virus and it still does not show up. I even booted to safe mode and again it still does not show up. Any suggestion how I can unblock s7.addthis.com since it states 'server not found'?

I still have this issue. I am aware that it probably shows up fine for everyone but it's just my computer that it doesn't show up which is why I posted on this forum and the other malware site thinking that one or both of them are causing the Addthis social tool to not show up.

Currently I have ruled out my anti-virus. I have removed Spybot and the other malware tool but the problem still persist. Is there anything I can do other what I have I done already? Is there some folder or files left behind that might still block s7.addthis.com domain?

Thank you.

Hello newseed,

Quote Originally Posted by newseed View Post
    It shows up fine on 2 other computers so I am suspecting that maybe it's the new Kaspersky anti-virus, Malwarebytes and/or Spybot but I have uninstalled the malware programs and disabled the anti-virus and it still does not show up. I even booted to safe mode and again it still does not show up. Any suggestion how I can unblock s7.addthis.com since it states 'server not found'?
    Did you have the same security programs installed on all three computers? You had a new anti-virus program, is that when the problem started?

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016