Thread: Part of Win10's core is coming up as malware

Question Part of Win10's core is coming up as malware

I did the upgrade to Win10 a few months ago. I also upgraded Spybot to the Win10 version. Ok here is an annoying issue. I NEVER had any part of my OS be it 8.1, Vista64, or Xp EVER have part of it's core be reported as Malware until I upgraded to Win10 and the win10 version of spybot. I run the scans and get two items reported as "Malware" and the spybot cannot remove them as they are part of Win10. The items are as shown in the Malware scan...
    Multiplug
    Weird symbol that says Default HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ext\CLSID\
    Weird symbol that says Default HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ext\CLSID\

After running cleaner to remove alleged Malware I get
    Multiplug
    Weird symbol that says Default HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ext\CLSID\ *Error
    Weird symbol that says Default HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ext\CLSID\ *Error

I have been getting this ever since I did the earlier mentioned upgrades. I run my Antivirus every day, Spybot everyday, iOLO System Mechanic every other day, clean my cookies twice a day.
    Last edited by tashi; 2016-04-07 at 02:33. Reason: Moved to possible F/P