Greetings from the Great Country of TEXAS,

Had an issue with Spybot Search & Destroy earlier today, 10 June, 2016. Had to reinstall from CD my Wireless Adapter software. Took several attempts but made it AOK!

Clicked on SBS&D in my System Tray and was told to insert the CD, for what? So did a reboot and when up did the same and the same happened as before. Uninstalled SBS&D and using the copy I have saved and reinstalled. WOW! a much different installer came up than what I am accustomed to seeing. Turned off the antivirus software updates and a few other; but, when running the 'Update' for SBS&D the RED bar and a message, 'An error occurred during Antispyware updates!' and I thought by turning off the Antivirus software that should not be happening. Did not do anything to the Antispyware. I like the feature of being able to select what we want or need. Within the list of downloads there are several with [-] minus signs but the data was retrieved except for one and I quote, "Hash 4c6a9db(-33characters-)e6ce for archive "Dialer-C.sbi-20150429.cab" does not match expeced hash " it was to be downloaded from (the usual server ID)~.cu.be/spybot2/. If that will help any, if you want more just ask. Just a little confused at this point.