I have Spybot, set as a scheduled job, 9am every Friday, to run the actions as below in this order. I'm using Spybot search and destroy and start center

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe" /autoupdate /silent
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDImmunize.exe" /scan /immunize /autoclose
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2" /scan /autoclean /autoclose
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDOnAccess.exe" /scan /autoclean /autoclose

I have been running spy bot as a scheduled service for years on windows 7, then 8 then 8.1...no issues. When I upgraded to windows 10, the scheduled process runs, but it is not doing the update or scan. I did the spybot for windows 10 upgrade.

SDUpdate.exe starts but I have to manually click "update" button now. (I noticed this when temporarly turning off "silent". The autoupdate seems to not be working, it did work in Win 7 and 8 and 8.1). Its not possible to hit the update in silent mode, therefore the first step does not complete)

SDScan.exe is not auto cleaning. It scans, then comes up and I have to manually click the "Fix" button. I think the autoclean option is not working.

Please let me know what could be causing this and the solution.
thanks James