Well, Kodak doesnt appear to be installed so we can leave that one be. I wasnt sure what Scrivener was so I Googled it and its a legit program but on one of the things I read about it it said it on some systems it may cause issues, but if your using it and need it then just let it be. Have you used this for awhile or have your problems started after installing it ?

Open notepad , Go to Start --> All Programs --> Accessories --> Notepad.
Please copy the entire contents Inside of the code box below beginning with START and ending with END
(To do this highlight the contents of the box, right click on it and select copy. Right-click in the open notepad and select Paste).
Name the file Fixlist, Save it to your desktop where you have FRST/FRST64 or the fix wont work, . Then open up FRST/FRST64 and click on FIX (Not Scan) It won't take long, after your computer reboots you will find a FIXLOG.TXT on your desktop, post it please

Code:
Start
CloseProcesses:
CreateRestorePoint: 
SearchScopes: HKLM -> DefaultScope {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} URL = 
Task: {F4958A23-8F04-4404-8D50-8B27BE36C4F7} - \Microsoft\Windows\Setup\GWXTriggers\OutOfIdle-5d -> No File <==== ATTENTION
CMD: ipconfig /flushdns
EmptyTemp:
End

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system