Thread: Windows 10 freezing apps not responding hang up.....

Default Windows 10 freezing apps not responding hang up.....

I was wondering if this scan looks ok I can not determine if there is anything wrong if ya could check it out thanx......

// info: Rootkit removal help file
    // copyright: (c) 2008-2016 Safer-Networking Ltd. All rights reserved.

:: RootAlyzer Results
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\LED Visualizer:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\ODD Monitor:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Security Assist:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\Lang:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PostureAgent\plugins\install:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\CCleaner:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvStreamSrv:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Driver.{323782EE-7BA2-40BA-8C5F-F637A0919F12}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Optimus.{F62C9A06-7C0B-457A-9A9C-EA3AE490ADAD}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\Display.Update.{1719E673-A92A-4908-B58B-1D5DC6BBF4B4}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\GfExperienceService.{5078058A-CA3C-4217-975B-CE6B5173B1D8}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\HDAudio.Driver.{BF5BD210-BAE2-44D2-B0E9-8A699D05BADA}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\InstallerCore:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\ShieldWirelessController.{2B849AF4-43D8-4A27-AD91-24E1BE044AB9}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\VirtualAudio.Driver.{C4CC6A34-6EC9-4B4D-A396-F85F63F969A7}:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Chipset Device Software:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    File:"Unknown ADS","C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology:Win32App_1:$DATA"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Security Center","Svc"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc","Upgrade"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\InputMethod\Chs","DuState"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc","Upgrade"
    RegyKey:"No admin in ACL","HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE","\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\InputMethod\Chs","DuState"

Hello Robolio,

The issue may not be malware related.

When did the issue start, did you update to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition?

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by tashi View Post
    Hello Robolio,

The issue may not be malware related.

When did the issue start, did you update to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition?

Best regards.
    Hello,

I have been suspecting windows 10 can not find any help hints and looks like I have to write Microsoft makes me think that they want some money out of me so thinking of going back to like XP LOL! Right around the time I updated, what was a week ago I had got a Trojan horse spybot picked up on and it did so much I just decided to clean install so I did and it has been doing it since. Don't think the update necessarily did it, and if it did I just may go back to at least windows 7..... Have any suggestions other than getting hung up with MS or Dell? LOL

Thanks,
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Robolio View Post
    Hello,

I have been suspecting windows 10 can not find any help hints and looks like I have to write Microsoft makes me think that they want some money out of me so thinking of going back to like XP LOL! Right around the time I updated, what was a week ago I had got a Trojan horse spybot picked up on and it did so much I just decided to clean install so I did and it has been doing it since. Don't think the update necessarily did it, and if it did I just may go back to at least windows 7..... Have any suggestions other than getting hung up with MS or Dell? LOL

Thanks,
    Rob
    Hi Rob,

There is a rollback option, I have seen varying success.

By any chance is your operating system stored on a solid-state drive (SSD)?

See this thread at Microsoft Answers if you haven't already:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-may-freeze-after-installing-the/5a60d75d-120a-4502-873c-8bfec65c82d0?auth=1

Microsoft and Dell... Well, I can refer you to a tech forum instead for the moment. You'd need to register and start a topic in the Microsoft Windows™ forum.

Best regards.

Default Solved :)~~(:

Hey thanks for your help, I just clean installed windows 8.1 and so far so good windows ten is crap anyway. I appreciate the time and knowledge you shared keep up the good work, thanks.......
    Rob

Thank you Rob.